It may sound cliche, but I am passionate about love. The kind of love that makes you feel dizzy and safe at the same time. In fact, I'm the girl who cries every-single-time I hear my couples recite their vows. I have a passion for telling love stories through photos and believe that everyone should have their love story preserved for years to come. I have an eye for focusing on all of the details and strive to capture the genuine emotions of your day. From the first look of your groom seeing you, his stunning bride, as you walk down the aisle, to the sweet moment of you cutting your wedding cake, I will be there to capture these moments so you can look back on this time with beautiful memories.
Some things I love…
- My husband, AJ- He’s a major hunk who also happens to be a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™.
(He helps keep me in check when I wander the aisles at Target)
- Our son, Luca. He is the brightest light in our lives and we are so blessed to be his parents
- Baking (specifically cookies and cakes)
- Margaritas- my adult beverage of choice
- Dogs- They have my heart and I would rescue all of them if I could. I especially love our Pit Bull rescue pup, Olly girl
- The Jersey Shore (no, not the show- the place!)- I spent my summers at the Jersey Shore
and my life goal is to own a beach house so my babies can spend their summers there like I did
- A lush bouquet of flowers- especially peonies and ranunculas
- The Office- it’s my guilty pleasure Netflix binge
- Anthropologie- I wish I could live inside the home section
- Breakfast- for dinner
- Dessert- I always save room